In addition to being Wailuku, HI's convenience store of choice, we also provide a takeout restaurant and 24-hour convenience store at our family restaurant. Our convenience store is open 24 hours, and we offer a relaxed family atmosphere with a wide selection of grocery items and other merchandise, along with delicious, in-house prepared local cuisine!
Friendly family restaurant and more in Wailuku, HI
Convenience store & restaurant
- Chevron Car Wash: Your ride sparkles beneath the sun when using the soft and gentle Blue Coral® wash products at Uptown Chevron. These products are made to clean, shine, and protect your vehicle.
- Car Wash Options: Take your pick from 4 options available at our full-service car wash: Ultimate Wash, Deluxe Wash, Plus Wash, and Regular Wash.
At Uptown Chevron Food Mart & Car Wash, we take your convenience seriously. We have a wide selection of beer, wine, snacks, drinks, and local specialties, and we stock loads of locally-prepared bakery items. In our store, you'll also find:
- Freal smoothie maker
- Icee frozen drinks
- Fresh sandwiches
- Hot tea and coffee
- Fresh fruits and fresh salads
Pastele Stew - Special on Wednesdays
Our family restaurant
Uptown Chevron Food Mart & Car Wash in Wailuku is filled with experts that provide you with fresh and local meals offered at our family restaurant. We've been locally and family owned and operated for 56 years. We are open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 2 p.m., and we serve breakfast all day (lunch is served between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.). Check out our Facebook page for our daily specials.
Baked Opakapaka - Special on Fridays
Our Wailuku family restaurant also offers a variety of takeout options. Besides our weekly specials, we have lunch plates for Kamaaina customers who enjoy larger portions. We also offer S&J pies to fulfill your sweet-tooth cravings.
Standard menu items include:
- Hamburger steak
- Chicken katsu
- Swiss mushroom burger
- Breaded teriyaki beef
Weekly, we offer:
- Gandule rice and pastele stew (Wednesdays)
- Baked opakapaka (baked snapper, Fridays)